With a large range of compaction equipment available to service any sized job; from the compaction of sand, soil or gravel in confined spaces to large civil and construction tasks such as roadsides, driveways and parking lots – we have what you need.
1.2t Ride Roller
Designed primarily for small to medium soil and bitumen rolling and compaction jobs, such as pavements, bicycle lanes, driveways and parking lots.
- Easy to operate
- Runs on unleaded fuel
- 900mm wide roller drums with water sprinkler system & self cleaning drums
- Full 'Roll Over Protection' system for operator safety
12t Smooth Drum Roller
12 Tonne Smooth Drum Roller is a medium-heavy vibratory soil compactor that can compact soil to considerable depths.
- Active bouncing control
- Cross-mounted engine
- Low noise and low fuel consumption
- Divided scraper blade Excellent access to engine
- Standard Operating Weight 12.1t
- Maximum Operating Weight 13.8t.
- 97kW@2,200rpm (130hp)
2.7t Wacker Neuson Ride Roller
Ideal for larger rolling and compaction jobs of soil and bitumen.
- Two vibrating drums
- Weight class of 2.7 tons
- Drum width of 120 cm
- Runs on diesel fuel
- Wider roller drums for larger jobs
- Vibration and water sprinkler system with self cleaning drums
- Full 'Roll Over Protection' system for operator safety.
Dynapac CS142 Roller
The Dynapac CS142 is available at Baxter Hire:
- Large width, 2100 mm, ensures a relatively high surface capacity.
- Suitable for medium size and large size applications.
- Ideal for areas where vibration in the ground should be avoided, i.e., close to buildings and on bridges
Operating Mass: 11000 kg
Compaction width: 2100 mm
- Most suitable for compacting cohesive and granular soils in narrow confined areas
- Ideal for compacting trenches, backfills, asphalt and other patching work.
- Single person operated tamping rammer
- 2 stoke petrol motor
- Easily loaded into your choice of transportation.
- Operating weight: 72kg
- Ramming shoe size (WxL): 280 x 340 mm
- Dimension(l x w x h): 673 x 343 x 965 mm
- Percussion rate max. : 656 blows/min
- Stroke at the ramming shoe: 65 mm
- Impact force: 18 kN
- Operating speed: 8.8 m/min
- Surface capacity - Compaction: 148 m²/h
- Displacement: 120 cm³
- Fuel consumption: 1 l/h
- Tank capacity (Fuel): 2.9 l
Small Plate Compactor
- Easy to control and manoeuvre
- Ideal for work on steep slopes
- Front mounted vibrator delivers a smooth compacted surface
- Quick and efficient
- Able to operate in confined areas
- Wheels are mounted, making is easy for one person to shift machine
- Fold down handles enables easy transport in majority of car boots
- Weight: 62kg
- Centrifugal Force: 11Kn
- Plate size: 350 x 521