Concrete Saws & Grinders
- Remove glue, paint, epoxy, polyurethane, fibreglass, tar, resins and waterproof coatings.
- Rough-up concrete for improved traction of safety grooves
- Prepare concrete for re-topping
- Level uneven concrete.
- Adjustable cutter depth
- Two cutter types
- Tungsten carbide cutter for rough finishes
- Star cutter for smoother finishes
- Suitable for use outside and inside.
Demolition Saw 14 inch
The gasoline cut-off saws of the Wacker Neuson BTS range are your ideal companions on site. Primarily designed for cutting bricks, concrete, garden pavers and bitumen. Can also be used for cutting structural steel using a metal cut off blade.
- First-class cutting performance
- Way above average operating times
- High performance engine with high torque.
- Robust high quality construction
- Hand-arm vibrations below 5m/s²
- Blade: 355mm (14 inches)
- 86cc engine
- Maximum cut depth: 128mm
- Weight: 11.3kg
Demolition Saw 16inch
Primarily designed for cutting bricks, concrete, garden pavers and bitumen. Can also be used for cutting structural steel using a metal cut off blade.
Powerful rear-handle hand-held 87 cc petrol saw with auto-choke
cutting depth up to 150 mm
- Rated power: 4.3 kW
- Wet or dry operation: Wet and dry
- Blade: 400mm (16 inches)
- Pre-tensioned belt
- Reinforced metal blade guard including belt cover with integrated wear ribs
Demolition Saw Electric - Hilti
Wet and dry electric hand-held diamond cutter – cutting depth up to 120 mm with 305 mm blades
- Disc diameter: 12 in
- No load RPM: gear 1: 4900 rpm
- Triaxial vibration value for cutting concrete slab (ah): 5.1 m/s²
Floor Grinder Husqvarna PG280 SF
Designed for use on rough concrete or removal of thick glues and epoxies.
- Full floating head makes it easy to use & improves results
- Lift-up disc cover allows the operator to grind up to walls and into corners
- High powered motor
- Vacuum outlet connection for dry grinding
- Central water feed for wet grinding
- 280mm diameter.
Grinder - Terrazzo
The Terrazzo Grinder is used for smoothing concrete where a finer finish is required. Whether removing swirl marks, surface imperfections, or stripping paint or glue. Can be used with diamond cutting stones or disposable Carborundum sanding stones.
- Easy to use with very little gouging.
Industrial Vacuum Cleaner (Wet/Dry)
- Cleaning around sites, factories and homes
- Removing water from flooded floors
- Can be used for cleaning ceilings.
- Wet and dry pickup (dust bags removed for wet applications) with large capacity
- Very light and mounted on castor wheels for easy manoeuvrability
- Powerful 1200 watt motor
- Fitted with auxiliary power outlet to run power tools, such as sanders, in conjunction with the vacuum.