Handling & Lifting
Genie GL-10 Lifter
The Genie GL-10 Lift is
- Ideal for all material handling needs
- can be used as a hand truck, forklift or dolly
- Compact and versatile, this unit is also easily loaded into a service van or the bed of a pickup truck for convenient transport.
|Max Lift Height||11 ft 8 in|
|Stowed Height||6 ft 6.5 in|
|Machine Weight||149 lb|
Genie SLA-20 Duct Lifter
- Max Platform Height 21 ft 2.5 in | 6.46 m
- Capacity 800lb | 363 kg
- Stowed Height 6 ft 6.5 in | 1.99 m
- Machine Weight 405 lb | 184 kg
- Quick and easy to set up without tools
- Multiple load-handling options
- Lift arms invert to enable full elevation
Genie SLC-18 Duct Lifter
The Genie SLC-18 Super Lift is
- Ideal for construction firms and all types of contractors
- can be easily operated by one person to lift, lower and move heavy loads
- The captive stabilizer with patented “locking system” comes standard to provide additional lateral support for heavy loads.
|Max Lift Height||18 ft 6 in|
|Stowed Height||7 ft 2 in|
|Machine Weight||307 lb|
Hydraulic Bottle Jack
The Hydraulic Bottle Jack is ideal for lifting houses for re-stumping, lifting or raising machinery, trucks and buildings.
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Wide range of capacities/ sizes
- 1 and 2-speed, screw-out extension rams
- Mechanical jack toe will lift from low heights
- Robust jacks will hold indefinitely.