Jackhammers & Breakers
Easy Hammer & Trolley
The Easy Hammer jackhammer trolley is an innovative demolition tool that fits a jackhammer Hammer and Tile Smasher Head.
- Can be adjusted to 6 different positions ranging from 20-80 degrees
- Removes floor tiles, vinyl and cork from concrete or wooden surfaces
- Removes residue from tile beds
- Mechanical angle adjustment.
Heavy Breaker Hammer - Hilti TE 700 AVR
Powerful SDS Max (TE-Y) demolition hammer for heavy-duty chiselling in concrete and masonry, with Active Vibration Reduction (AVR)
- Working direction: Wall
- Tool chuck type: TE-Y (SDS-max)
- Weight according to EPTA Procedure 01/2003: 7.9 kg
Heavy Concrete Breaker - TE 1000-AVR
Versatile breaker for demolishing or chiselling floors and occasional wall applications (with universal power cord).
- Working direction: Floor, Wall
- Tool chuck type: TE-S
- Weight according to EPTA Procedure 01/2003: 12.5 kg
Heavy Duty Electric Jackhammer - Hilti TE 3000
Exceptionally powerful electric jackhammer for heavy-duty floor demolition (with universal power cord)
- Working direction: Floor
- Tool chuck type: HEX 28
- Weight according to EPTA Procedure 01/2003: 29.9 kg
- Impressive breaking performance
- Minimal vibration - less than 7m/s²
- Active Vibration Reduction (compared with conventional types) - AVR reduces vibration by up to 2/3 and therefore offer protection from the effects of long term exposure to vibration
- Versatile and easy to operate
- Easy to transport and ready for use in minutes
- Self sharpening polygon chisels.