excavation & earthmoving
Talk to Baxter Hire about our excavation and earthmoving equipment; ideal for easily moving soil, rock and other materials. We have multiple options available to assist with the preliminary activity of your construction project.
1.7T Mini Excavators
- Backfill blade fitted
- Full 360 degree slew
- Works close to walls
- Lightweight to not damage home driveways
- Quiet diesel engine
- Narrow and Easy to use - user & safety instructions supplied
- Bucket's range from 225mm to 900mm.
Note: Needs to be towed by a ute.
13.5t Excavator - Hitachi ZAXIS 135US
The Hitachi 13.5 tonne large excavator offers a short tail swing radius with an impressive dig reach, making it a very versatile and class-leading excavator.
- Dozer blade
- Rear-view camera
- Hydraulic check valves
- Auxiliary hydraulic piping
- Height and slew restrictions available
- Rail corridor ready
22t Tracked ExcavatorJCB JS220
JCB JS220 Excavator Hire is a tracked, 360° machine that’s been designed and equipped with a host of performance, efficiency and safety features.
Tracking and excavating is simultaneous, smooth and fast with the multifunction operation, 4 operating modes allow operators to tailor the performance to any application.
- Maximum Dig Depth: 6.7m
- Maximum Engine Power: 129kW
- Maximum Operating Weight: 22t
- Max Digging Height: 9.4m
- Max Dumping Height: 6.75m
5t Compact Excavator - Kubota U55-4
Superior 5.5-ton tight tail swing excavator with the power and flexibility to work wonders in narrow spaces.
- Operating Weight - 5.3 to 5.5 tonne
- Superior Versatility
- Powered by a reliable Kubota 47.6HP engine,
- Compact and well balanced design
5t Mini-Excavator - Tracked
The mini-excavator EZ50 has the expected high lifting and excavation power as well as rapid work cycles.
Ideal for excavation projects, pool excavatioons, digging trenches and footings.
- Precise work results with Load Sensing Flow Sharing
Powerful hydraulics for versatile applications
Comfortable operation and optimum visibility
Active Working Signal for even greater safety
Low-emissions, powerful engine
Zero Tail – all-around compact and ideal for narrow work spaces
Well protected cylinder
Swiveling dozer blade and flawless stability
8t Kubota Excavator KX080-3S
The Kubota 8t Excavator is ideal for urban environments where space is limited. Work with clever features that ensure operator safety, increased productivity and efficient operating costs.
- Suspension seating
- Auto idling system
- Air-conditioned cabin
- Load sensing hydraulic system
- High capacity dozer blade
- A2 tilt hitch available on request
Operating Weight - 8.2 tonne
Max Dig Depth - 4.6m
Max Dump Height - 5.25m
Skid Steer 4T Kubota
The SVL75-2 track loader features a wide cab entrance, offering enhanced visibility. A wide range of attachments are available to suit.
- Engine gross horsepower (SAE J 1995): 74.3 HP (55.4 kW)
- Rated operating capacity (35% of tipping load) : 1043 kg
- Bucket breakout force : 2814 kg
- Operating weight (Including operator weight 75 kg) : 4100 kg
Skid Steer Grader Blade attachment
The Himac Skid Steer Grader Blade attachment is an ideal earthmoving and roadwork tool for dozing, levelling ground as well as standard earthmoving work.
- High quality bolted blade in Hardox HB 450
- Hydraulic angling ± 30°
- Hydraulic Tilt ± 8°
- Shockproof valve
- Replaceable cutting edge
- Low maintenance
- Greasable pivot points
- Includes hoses and couplings
Skid Steer Loader - Wacker Neuson
Wacker Neuson SW21 Vertical Lift Skid Steer Loader for hire:
- power and torque needed for any job site
- 2,000 pounds of rated operating capacity at 50%
- Lift height up to 124 inches.
- 74 hp turbo-charged Kohler Tier 4 Final engine offering class leading engine torque
- Mechanical Hand-Foot and Selectable EH controls
- Spacious door width and height gives superior visibility
300 Series - 616 STD Cab
The Hino tipper 300 Series offers class leading levels of safety, power and efficiency while also delivering benchmark levels of on-road performance and superior levels of interior ergonomics and comfort.
- Automatic transmission
- Can be driven with a standard drivers license
- Can tow up to 3.5 Tonne
- Pre-Collision System (PCS) including AEB and PD
- Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) including ABS and TC
- Lane departure warning system (LDWS)
- Payload 1,695 kg
Toro Attachment - Auger
Toro swivel auger power head attachment ensures “plumb” holes on uneven terrain. Recommended for augers up to 46 cm.
- Bit speed: 86 rpm at 11 gpm
- Torque: 1300Nm at 3000psi at 11 gpm
- Dig up to 2 metre holes
- Bit length 106 cm; 60 cm and 30 cm extensions available