jackhammers & breakers
Equipment available for small DIY home projects all the way up to extensive, heavy demolition work like breaking up asphalt or concrete in surface renewal work, road repair and pipe laying work.
We have plenty of options for jobs where the use of a compressor and air tools is not suitable.
Easy Hammer & Trolley
The Easy Hammer jackhammer trolley is an innovative demolition tool that fits a jackhammer Hammer and Tile Smasher Head.
- Can be adjusted to 6 different positions ranging from 20-80 degrees
- Removes floor tiles, vinyl and cork from concrete or wooden surfaces
- Removes residue from tile beds
- Mechanical angle adjustment.
Heavy Breaker Hammer - Hilti TE 700 AVR
Powerful SDS Max (TE-Y) demolition hammer for heavy-duty chiselling in concrete and masonry, with Active Vibration Reduction (AVR)
- Working direction: Wall
- Tool chuck type: TE-Y (SDS-max)
- Weight according to EPTA Procedure 01/2003: 7.9 kg
Heavy Concrete Breaker - TE 1000-AVR
Versatile breaker for demolishing or chiselling floors and occasional wall applications (with universal power cord).
- Working direction: Floor, Wall
- Tool chuck type: TE-S
- Weight according to EPTA Procedure 01/2003: 12.5 kg
Heavy Duty Electric Jackhammer - Hilti TE 3000
Exceptionally powerful electric jackhammer for heavy-duty floor demolition (with universal power cord)
- Working direction: Floor
- Tool chuck type: HEX 28
- Weight according to EPTA Procedure 01/2003: 29.9 kg
- Impressive breaking performance
- Minimal vibration - less than 7m/s²
- Active Vibration Reduction (compared with conventional types) - AVR reduces vibration by up to 2/3 and therefore offer protection from the effects of long term exposure to vibration
- Versatile and easy to operate
- Easy to transport and ready for use in minutes
- Self sharpening polygon chisels.