landscaping & garden
Whether you are a backyard enthusiast or a commercial landscaper; Baxter Hire has a range of tools and equipment available for all your landscaping and gardening needs.
Ideal for trimming lawn edges up to walls and fences, in gardens and along paths. Can be used to mow very small lawn areas.
- Lightweight and easy to operate
- Easy to start
- Powerful 2 stroke engine
- Choice of either nylon wire head or steel blade head
- 2 litre can of fuel provided with hire (charged for usage).
- Powerful model
- Self lubricating cutting chain
- Safety brake fitted to chain
- Spanner and file included
- A new chain is provided each hire
- Supplied with chain oil and 2-stroke fuel (charged for usage).
Note: This machine should not be used for cutting previously used hardwood railway sleepers.
Bar length: 450mm (18")
Hedge Trimmer Electric
- Suitable for home gardeners
- Guaranteed perfect cutting of hedges and shrubs
- High quality equipment
- Very quiet yet still powerful.
- Always use earth leakage
- Be careful when using long extension chords so as to not cut through.
- Larger/ thicker hedges and bushes will require the use of a petrol hedge trimmer.
Hedge Trimmer Petrol
Ideal for fast, effective hedge trimming for thicker hedges.
- Very fast and easy to use
- Creates a neat finish in a fraction of the time compared with manual clippers.
- 2- stroke petrol motor
- Rotating handle for vertical or horizontal cutting.
Cut width: 450mm (18")
This machine removes a full length plug of soil to effectively aerate lawns and promote healthy growth. Aerating enables deep watering, fertillising and rejuvenates struggling lawns.
- Adjustable depth - The height of the rear wheels can be preset to control the depth of the spikes
- Easy to operate
- Dead man handle (when handle is let go, machine stops)
- Runs on unleaded fuel.
Engine: 5hp Petrol
18" Bluebird Dethatcher PR18H5FA is a professional pedestrian scarifier with Flail Blades & Honda Engine
- Efficiently removes matted thatch with centrifugal force
- 7 preset heights help maintain consistent depth when power raking
- Foldable handle allows for easy transportation and storage